This year I got up early with the rest of the mad world with my friend Sierra and went shopping for awesome deals. I was pretty tired so I didn't get up at like 3am like some crazy people, I was a late riser at 5:30am. That is still dang early for me. I am not that black friday extreme. Even just 8am can be early for me sometimes. But that is what happens when you don't have kids or anything to wake up that early for.
ANYWAY. Back to shopping. Sierra and I went to Old Navy, Target, Kohls, and the mall. We drove by Best Buy...holy crap. They made bank this year just by looking at that parking lot. I would have been scared for my life entering that place. Sierra had to go to work at 11am so we stopped after those stores and I went home to get Dustin and his dad to go out again for more shopping. I bet you love hearing my exact day hour-by-hour...
Then we went to Lowes, Target again..., Pets Mart (cat litter was 50% off lol), Joannes, Walmart, Riverwoods mall, JcPennys and a Bernina sewing store for Dustin's sister.
So there was a total of 10-12 hours of shopping that day. Wow. That is a little over a typical shopping day for me haha but not for Dustin or his dad. I could have kept going longer.
Yes, I am a shopaholic. Come with me next year, I will show you how it's done.
Here are just some of the deals I scored on:
Old Navy:
-Mens wool blend jacket normally $79... I got it for $34
-Women's cardigans normally $29.99... I got them for $15
-Scarfs and gloves were normally $7.50 and they were only $2.50
Kohls:
-White peacoat for Taylor normally $200... I got it for $49.99
Target:
-Big Bang Theory Seasons normally $34.99 a season... I got 3 seasons for $12.99 (Saweeet!)
Walmart:
-Lord of the Rings on blu-ray normally around $24 each...we got them for $10 and some others.
Total that day I saved $329.02. Come with me next time... I'm tellin' ya :)

Bahahahahahahahahha!
No comments:
Post a Comment