Monday, November 22, 2010

Simple Christmas Decor

For another one of my little simple crafty nights, I got an idea from Alice Lane (only the most awesome decor store ever) on how to make a simple decoration so cool. They had clear ornament glass and filled them with tiny branches of christmas trees. It looks pretty and gives off that christmas tree smell in the room. It is easy to find the round glass ornaments but it is next to impossible to find them in other shapes. I had to buy a few unique ones from Hobby Lobby (my new favorite hobby store) that were filled with fake snow which I emptied out later.
Very simple and self explanatory...
My handy little helper, always wanting to part of my little projects... He is so cute.
I added snowflakes with them for fun. We hung a small bunch of them in two corners of the living room and then I wanted to put some blue snowflakes in our room along the large wall as part of my blue accents.

Since we won't be home for very much of December I am enjoying as much Christmas decor in our home as much as we can. I love decorating!

No comments: