Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees

So I am an impatient person when it comes to handmade things. And because I am impatient I end up doing a poor job and make it look messy... Cooking is probably my one thing I make that I don't get impatient with.
SO, recently I have decided I would like to take on the crafty world and attempt to make stuff while working on my patience. A lot of women here in Utah Valley tend to make like EVERYTHING it seems like, so I gotta blend in somehow. Because when I say I bought something that they could probably make, they don't seem to be as impressed with my purchase haha.
Here is my first project with this little goal of mine. Don't laugh. I know it is childish, but I was pretty proud haha. Not only that but Dustin had fun making one of his own...
Here are some homemade Christmas tree decorations... Lol.
Isn't he cute?
And here is Dustin's finished product :)

No comments: