Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crazy cat people pictures...

Dustin and I love taking pictures of our cats... I can't tell you how many pictures we have taken of them. Whenever they are doing something cute or funny we have to take a picture. And if I am in the same room as Rahjah I have to ask Dustin to take the picture because Rahjah has to be in the same room that I am at all times... It's kind weird but cute. So here are my recent favorites of them...
They are always hanging out or sleeping next to each other.
By the way Austin and Taylor, they love the chair haha.
As soon as I put warm laundry on our bed they immediately lay down on it.

Rahjah has some very interesting sleeping situations...

And last but not least, Juno decided to put her head through one of those round bases you put around candles. So she had a mane of holiday decor as a collar.

2 comments:

Teri said...

The scary one is where Rahjah is laying almost under someones butt......uh, Gina? lol

Unknown said...

uh yeah thats my butt. ha. for the record he laid there AFTER I was there, so I'm not sitting on him like it looks! cute pictures lyss :)