Friday, December 3, 2010

Arizona Road trip!

So last month Dustin, Jelina and I drove to Arizona for a weekend for my great Aunt Anne's funeral. It was a very adventurous road trip and a very exhausting one.

We stopped by Lake Powell to take some goofy pics :)
Bahahaha!
Dinner at joe's Crab Shack with Jenna Lowder, yum!
Of course in the desert we found some lizards to terrorize...
We almost hit 2 of these things (real ones), after leaving the Grand Canyon...
Best tacos I have ever had. This definitely was a real mexican restaurant.
Sedona, AZ
So while driving we decided to take a detour to the Grand Canyon since neither of us had ever seen it and added an extra 3-4 hours to our trip... Luckily we got there before the sun went down haha. We were there for like 5 minutes and then it got really dark. But it was worth the 4 hours...:/
So like I wrote before, we almost hit 2 elk leaving the Grand Canyon and 2 other smaller deer as well. Jelina was laying down trying to sleep or something... Three times, THREE TIMES either Dustin or I slammed on our breaks to avoid a deer destroying our car and Jelina flew off the back seat resulting with everyone screaming and then laughing our heads off. After the 3rd time she finally put on a seatbelt lol.

No comments: