Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Which way do we go???

After we stocked up on food at the continental breakfast (remember the part in 'Fun with Dick and Jane' when they stack up a plate at the all you can eat buffet? That was us. Lol.), we watched the weather channel and looked at routes online for alternate routes to get home. All the roads lead to a crazy pass of 20 inches of snow. Awesome. The whole west is having massive weather problems. On the weather channel everything was in the purple zone!! Ugh. Our best bet as of now is to drive down through California and stay in Reno or something for a night. Perfect timing for a big math test that is planned this week, a ton of homework, our job and animals at home waiting for us.
This has been an adventure and I can only imagine what will happen in the next 24 hours.
I hope we can look back and laugh at all this when it is all over.
I just wanna get back home!

1 comment:

Austin said...

I didn't realize you guys weren't home yet. Drive safe! We look forward to all the details of your trip! Let us know if you need anything.