Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sneaky love surprise weekend...

So I have been planning a getaway for our Dustin's birthday/Valentines weekend. As many of you know Dustin's birthday falls on Valentines day. Last year I planned a getaway as well and we decided we were going to take turns every year... Well I took over again this year.. Dustin doesn't know where we are going this weekend. We are leaving in like 6 hours lol. Unfortunately we had to rent a car because our stupid Honda Civic Hybrid gave us issues 3 days before we were leaving!!! It's been a headache. So obviously Dustin found out we were driving somewhere because I insisted on getting a rental car right away. I was originally just going to pack everything, sneak our suitcase and stuff into the car, and at midnight tell him we were going on a midnight food run and I would just keep driving haha.
He doesn't know how many hours away we are driving or which direction we are headed... I will post where we went after this weekend... Heehee...
Have a lovely love weekend people!

No comments: