Thursday, January 24, 2013

My parents house remodel

A few months ago my dad decided he wanted to rip up their carpet floors and put in tile (that looks like wood). He also hated their gas heater for a few reasons so he thought of a new way to heat the house. He installed heated floors. I couldn't explain it very well so I have pictures haha. The floors are basically 67 degrees all the time. It is not cold when you walk on them. Quite a comfortable temperature in the house now. I like it :)
Here is my dad beginning the process and tearing out the carpet. There was a wood floor beneath that my dad also had to rip up as well.
 Carving out the lines for the red water tubing (you can tell I know nothing about this stuff hahaha)



 Pria sat as a "county worker" observing my dads tile work lol

 Dustin went over to help when he could. 
Apparently he was an excellent tile cutter. :)
 Grouting. Fuuunnn...

No comments: