Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Little Bear

I never really explained why we named her Pria on here. It isn't really a long story except that I wanted a unique pretty name for her. I came across the name looking at lists of "unique" names and fell in love with it. I had been searching names for the last year thinking hard about each name, making sure they could be spelled somewhat easily, pronounced easily and fit with our last name.
Pria is a name from India that means 'beloved'.
We have a few nicknames for her. Of course there is the typical names like sweetie pie, hunny, baby girl, tiny...etc. But as far as her personal nicknames go, we call her bubbles, wiggles, chubbers, kicky pants, Dustin calls her stinky and fluffy, and most of all... little bear. She is most definitely a little bear. Very grunty and makes a lot of little noises that reminds us of a little bear. And little bears are super cute not to mention. :)

No comments: