We take a lot of phone pictures and videos that go unseen because there is so many and I would feel silly posting all of them all the time. But I like sharing them. So I wanted to share some good ones on here. There are a lot of sleeping pictures...haha
First minutes captured with Pria...
Morning snuggles
Check out those lips!!!!!!!!!!
So tiny :)
Nala likes to sleep next to her too
First day back to church for her blessing day.
I love this one above. Soooo giggly :)
Sometimes she pouts while in her carseat.. Other times she goes right to sleep. :)
Pria loooooves taking baths :)
Pouty lip...
Our little bear...
She got the sniffles for a week. Here we have her very bundled up to try and avoid her getting any sicker from being cold.
She likes to hold onto my shirt while she's eating or sleeping...
Pria waking up on grandpas side of the bed. We were house sitting while my parents drove Jelina to Utah for her mission.
I love her big bottom lip...
Couch potatoes...
No comments:
Post a Comment