Sunday, December 2, 2012

Routines and chocolate

I've figured out her routine or pattern of how she likes things. Positions, what she likes right after she nurses, when she typically falls asleep...
Of course this routine of specific things applies if there isn't too much stimulation of being out of the house and my least favorite...if I don't eat chocolate or cheese.
I LOVE chocolate! I had chocolate like every other day before. Ugh. And how do you avoid dairy. I don't drink milk or have really cheesy things that much, but I do enjoy some fancy cheese on crackers or Dustin's moms lasagna recipe we made the other day.
This week Pria has a new (awesome) habit of almost sleeping through the night as long as I avoid these foods and eat my greens for the day. She sleeps the whole time minus like 2 feedings that are really short and she goes right back to sleep. And I don't even have to get out of bed to stay up with her for like 2 hours each time. Of course this has only been this week and it could change next week, but for now... I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, I was going to get you some chocolates, but now some brocoli, gota get the sleep ya know.
Love Papa