Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Update on Pria's new moves

She's begun to wiggle her body more strongly. She was strong from the start kicking her little legs and waving her arms, but I feel this week she is going through a growth spurt. She pushes her legs against anything touching her feet and flaps her arms so much I have to constantly watch her to make sure she stays in the same spot. Otherwise she pushes herself to a new position or angle. Her eyes focus on me at farther distances in the room. Her smiles and giggles are no longer reflexes. Although she does smile and giggle while she sleeps still. She follows noises and lights turning her head more. She grabs and pulls things close to her. I've lost some strands of hair and almost had some earrings ripped out haha. Quite the grip...
And her sleeping pattern is slightly changing. Still sleeping great at night (half) waking up to just nurse twice briefly. She has 2 long naps during the day and a bunch of tiny 15 minute naps the rest of the time in between short feedings. She is growing rapidly and I am trying to soak it all in while I can but happy for her new little developments.

No comments: