Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Spring Break in Nor Cal

It was gorgeous weather there in California and I enjoyed taking pictures with my film camera that week. I did take a few pictures from my little digital camera though as well... I went to the beach twice that week and loved every minute of it.Here is Jelina and her boyfriend Chris. They are so lovey together and Jelina likes him a lot. He is a big football player. He was better than some of the doofus guys my sister has dated in the past.Here is a very attractive picture of Jelina eatin some pizza after leaving her boyfriend's mom's elementary class we were visiting.
Hot Jelina....
I loved this kids toy store in Windsor. My cousins Jake and Jeremy were there visiting along with my Aunt Michelle and we had a lot of fun driving these little cars in the store. Haha!

Im pretty sure Jelina enjoyed it just as much as my cousins. Ha!
Here is Sierra and her boy James playin' with some marble contraption thing.

Twilight! On Saturday night after Jelina's big artists festival she invited a bunch of her friends to watch Twilight that just came out midnight on Friday.
The funny thing is I had been back talking Twilight and saying how stupid it is and how much I hate fake romance stuff, along with vampires for cryin out loud!!!
Then I watched it....
Now I'm gonna borrow the books from my friend Jessica....
Ugh.

Out of the many dance performances my sister did all that week I got a picture of an outside event with her dance team that did very well. Of course Jelina is the best along with her big smile the whole time. She does very well on stage and sure can jiggle that booty!!




1 comment:

Taylor Gardner said...

Looks like you had a blast! Welcome back :)