Here are some of my favorite black and whites from my film class I am taking. I took most of these in California last week and some pictures turned out, some didn't. I have had a lot of fun developing them and seeing them for the first time in the darkroom. Total, it took me 6 hours in the developing room and darkroom to get all these done. Phew!
It was really exciting for me to do this. Dustin has already learned a lot about photography and so I am trying to catch up to him. I am still learning and hopefully I will get a lot better. For now these are my firsts...

Trees!
Jayda and Keisha
Mommy
Papa cookin' it up
Juno gazing out the window
I LOVE this one. He stuck out his tongue at the perfect moment.






Jelina and her boyfriend Chris

I like barns.

Downtown Center St. in Provo
And some pins...
It was really exciting for me to do this. Dustin has already learned a lot about photography and so I am trying to catch up to him. I am still learning and hopefully I will get a lot better. For now these are my firsts...


Trees!
Jayda and Keisha
Mommy
Papa cookin' it up
Juno gazing out the window
I LOVE this one. He stuck out his tongue at the perfect moment.





Jelina and her boyfriend Chris
I like barns.
Downtown Center St. in Provo
And some pins...
4 comments:
These photos are beautiful. You should take some photos of our family. I would totally pay you.
Looks like there will be many great photos in the Groff home!
You are so talented Lyss. I am excited for you and Groff to experiement on me and Thomas! Hehe jk. You are awesome! Love you!
Daddy and I love the horse sticking out its tongue. You must not have brought it a carrot!!
Post a Comment