For his birthday I got him a Veiled Chameleon. I have been planning it for two weeks and got all the equipment and supplies slowly before yesterday. I bought the Chameleon on Thursday thinking I could keep him in the empty apartment next to us until his birthday. After coming home with this new little green friend, I realized when setting him up in his new home that it wouldn't be warm enough in that apartment for 3 days...So while I sat in the livingroom watching one of my tv shows I was contemplating what I should do.
Dustin and I got into the conversation about his birthday and what were doing for that and Valentines day as well. I basically got him wanting his birthday present early and luckily for the little creature he wouldn't have to stay in that cold apartment any longer. He could move into our unenergy-efficient hot house lol.
So I blindfolded him (Might I add that it was midnight) and walked him to the apartment next door. He had no idea what it could be and when he saw his little Chameleon he got really excited and wanted to hold him RIGHT away haha! So, for the next hour he played and watched the little guy. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!
I am so happy he is happy and the chameleon is happy...
Now all we need to do is come up with a name.
Any suggestions??????
Here's lookin at you!!
He is shedding right now so that is what the little white flakes are...just so you know.. :)
3 comments:
Horatio...that's my suggestion.
I vote Yemen!!
This is really cool!
I see Dustin's influence in the decision to get a lizard for a pet! I can't hardly believe I haven't seen a picture of the lizard in Dustin's mouth yet!
I vote Paco.
Post a Comment