



August 1 - California!
We headed to California on the first and had a week to prepare and have a good time with Lyss' family. Alyssa and I went along with Victor and his friend to the ocean to abalone dive... Lyss and I kayaked while they dove for the abalone. It was fun.
We went to the Sonoma County Fair and it was really fun. We watched the destruction derby and then rode some rides and played some games. I think Victor will stick to real guns from now on...



My family come out a couple day early and they had dinner at Lyss' parents at which we ate the abalone that Victor got a couple days before. It was really good and surprisingly didn't taste at all fishy.


We were able to take them to the redwoods that Lyss took me to months earlier. We also went to the cabin and all hung out together. It was nice to be able to relax a little before the quickness of the wedding hit.



July 5
Alyssa's Grandparents came to visit and I finally got to meet them! They took us to Mimi's Cafe and we had a really nice lunch and I was able to get to know them.
July 4
The Fourth of July was a lot of fun! we went to the Provo Celebrations, the parade and all the vendors with crafts and food was really cool.
So patriotic!!
Lyss got to pet a huge Python that they had showing and she loved it! haha
We went to Lawns Barbeque for lunch and it was Amazing!
Later that night we went outside the BYU Stadium and listened to Miley Cyrus (Poor college students) and waited for the Fireworks.
Jun 28 - Lagoon
Alyssa and I went to the local amusement park with our friends Thomas and Jessica. It was a lot of fun. Despite LONG lines we were able to go on all the rides that we wanted except 1, the most popular roller coaster, Wicked, but not because of lines. We waited in line for an hour and right as we were about to go in the building the coaster had some technical problems and they had to shut it down. It had happened earlier that day and it was up and running in 30 mins so we decided to wait... bad idea. We ended up waiting for 3-4 hours and eventually gave up. Besides that the day was really fun.
2 comments:
Woo Hoo!! A post. Very exciting. Keep 'em coming!
I echo Taylor! Good to see you guys.
Post a Comment