Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lake Tahoe HONEYMOON

Our trip to Tahoe was better than I imagined it would be. I had been to Tahoe in the winter to play in the snow, but never had I been there during the summer where it is gorgeous in a whole different way. The water wasn't as warm as I wanted it to be but we had fun doing all kinds of things. Like our Queen Dixie boat ride, we went kayaking, went shopping of course, hiked a little, stayed in an old cabin for the first few days and then stayed our last night in a really unique hotel. It was a themed hotel and our room was decorated like a Sultan's tent. I felt like I was Jasmine for the night!

Even though it was EXTREMELY cold water... I still had a smile on my face and was the happiest girl ever on that beach!





Our Queen Dixie boat ride around the lake was quite a treat.







It was a little chilly...... I would have brought a jacket but Dustin said it was a suprise and didn't want to tell me where we were going. And, of course he forgot to tell me to bring a jacket.. At least I had someone to snuggle up to.

The room where we had dinner on the Dixie

Our most scrumptious meal :) YUM!

Pretty!!!

Dustin had a lot of fun in the sand. We ended up cutting off his lower half in the process. Bummer...


Happy Face!







We got tired of paddeling against the wind towards the end...

No comments: