Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Evalette update
Evalette is crawling now. She started crawling on March 5th and is now cruising everywhere, rocking, almost sitting up on her own and has started to try and pull herself up on furniture to stand against. All before 7 months old! She won't stay on a changing table or her little rocker or her cosleeper by our bed anymore because she is always moving and trying to get free. I gotta say it is nice though because she entertains herself for longer periods of time.
She has two bottom teeth she got at 6 months and I can tell her top two will be coming in next. She eats a lot. 3 times a day right now. I started her at 5 months because she was totally ready earlier than Pria was. This girl looooves food. She has had banana, avocado, pear, sweet potatoes, peas, eggs, applesauce and some baby squeeze blends that also include peaches, spinach, kale, carrots, and squash. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, pear and eggs even though the eggs make a huge mess. I give her snacks she can hold and gnaw on like raw carrots, raw celery, raw jicama and little teething "biscuits" that dissolve as she sucks on them.
She isn't as chunky as Pria was and her hair isn't lightening up as quickly as Pria's did so we will see but I am still pretty sure she will be blonde like Pria.
So far the sleeping routine isn't much different than Pria was unfortunately but I will say it is MUCH easier getting her to sleep than Pria. Pria required a lot of bouncing and moving while standing up. Evalette is content with me sitting at the edge of the bed/couch slowly rocking her or lightly bouncing my leg making some movement. Trying to get her to know she can't nurse to sleep. But it happens though out of convenience sometimes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment