I am losing interest in writing on a blog more and more but I know I need to write on it for a journal to keep track of Pria's growth. So here I am doing it again almost 4 months later...
*Pria starts gymnastics this weekend. I am pretty excited. It is going to be Dustin and Pria's daddy daughter date time on Saturday mornings.
*Pria has 11 teeth now, including her 4 molars in the back. When she got her first molar she had a high fever of 102 for a couple days, which was a little scary but she handled it well. She slept a lot and was very snuggly and attached.
*Pria loves using her utensils to eat. She mastered them well at like 15 months. She waits very patiently for us to bring us her fork or spoon if we forget to put it on her plate. She likes to sort and organize her food on her plate. She nibbles on her food in between organizing. She eats everything now except lettuce (hard to eat) and of course any sugar desserts.
*Her sign language is still going strong. She knows a lot of signs and sometimes figures them out before Dustin and I have the chance to learn them ourselves from her Signing Time dvds. She kind of teaches us haha. She says words very well too. We try to challenge her with new ones every day.
*Her favorite toy is still the ball. If she sees one she has to run over to it and pick it up right away. She tries to gather as many as she can carry, hoarding them around everywhere.
*Reading time is very important to us and we do it every night before bed and throughout the day. Pria loves her books and gets very happy when we read to her or look through them and let her point to things basically asking us what everything in the book is.
*Pria still nurses. She does so on average 4 times during the day. She still nurses once at night but occasionally forgets
*She knows what potty means and where the potty is, but hasn't figured out that she can actually go in the potty. It is ok. No rush. She will figure it out on her own time.
*Pria is in nursery now at church and it is growing on her. I still go in with her on Sunday so I can gradually put her in. I have gone in with her about 5 times now and she does better and better each time. She's getting more familiar with the idea of playing around 10 other little kids who don't typically like to share their toys or the little slide that is Pria's favorite... Sharing is also a very new concept and at that age it is difficult with every kid but I am in there to try and help her get comfortable with it and so I know how to handle it too. She isn't the only one learning. I am learning how to do it too! How to help her and teach her. Depending on if kids are really sick or if the energy in nursery is crazy I may or may not keep her with me in Sunday school while my dad is teaching. She behaves really well in the adult class reading her books or listening to my dad teach.
*I am in no hurry to have her be on her own away from me. She is an angel child and I don't mind having her hang out with me. Some of the moms in church give me the vibe that I need to let her go. Mind your own business. I know my child better than other parents and I know when to leave her without her parents on her own time. I don't get other parents sometimes...
Anyway thats all for today. I'll write again in like 6 months! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment