Monday, February 17, 2014

Yo.

Updates on whats up with Pria:

She loves coloring (with a LOT of supervision of course because she gets it on her body, clothes and other things you shouldn't color... But it is a learning activity.
She climbs on everything. Can climb on the chairs, get on the table, crawl from couch to chairs next to each other and her bed in her room she climbs up to jump around on.
She is pretty good with balance and most the time we trust her but well she is 16 months and isn't a pro yet so we have to be near her all the time. Speaking of balance we went by a gymnastics place to check it out and see if Pria liked it. She is still too young for it but we wanted to check it out. She sort of joined in on the baby class for fun. She doesn't listen yet so we are waiting until she is 18 months to join a 8 week class. She liked the trampolines a lot. She is so funny when she bounces really fast with a big smile on her face. I want to get her one of those little workout trampolines with a bar kids can hold onto when they bounce ha.
She uses forks and spoons and won't eat unless she has her own haha. She likes to do most things on her own now. It makes a huge mess but she loves it and learns how to use utensils better every day.
 Books and her toy balls are her favorite. She has so many books but her her few favorites she likes us to read over and over and over and....over. She should be able to form sentences by the time we see Jelina next. Her language right now is taking off. Dustin and I understand what she is trying to communicate but other people can't understand what she is saying. I need to video her saying 'cheese' lol. Funniest thing ever.
She has figured out how to use our phones and Dustin's iPad.... She swipes and then does what we do on our phones. She has called Sierra quite a few times haha. Once I was sitting on the couch by her and I heard someone in the distance saying "hello? hello? You there?" I looked all around and saw Pria running with my phone and Sierras face was on the front. Haha.
Pria's molars are coming in right now so she is really whiney. I can tell it hurts her :(
Prias absolute favorite activity is playing hide'n'seek and tag. She loves being chased and having us creep around corners to sneak up on her and roaring like a lion... She squeals and runs as fast as her tiny feet can go.
Oh the things you could never catch me doing before Pria... What we will do to entertain her and make her laugh. Although you may find it more entertaining seeing my dad do it... We were hanging out in the living room one Sunday and Pria ran into the kitchen from the hallway squealing with delight. Next thing you see is my dad crawling fast on the floor after her growling LOL. Dad gets so happy hearing her laugh. Dustin was making her laugh so hard one night tickling her and dad was like, "That is the best sound in the world..."
She is so smart its not even funny. She figures stuff out so fast. You can' sneak anything passed her.

 I am starting a garden in the backyard. Like a legit one. I am just hoping my veggies will grow. Majority of the things I buy at the grocery store are produce and it adds up. Food is not cheap here. So I am going to try and grow stuff myself. If we had a bigger yard I would do more because things like cauliflower, squash, and potatoes take up a ton of room. So I can only grow the small plants unfortunately.
 Silly but fun news. We got our first green egg yesterday from one of our chickens. Her name is Sofia haha. I may have said already but we named our chickens after celebrities.
We have 6: -Reba (our red one)
-Goldie Hawn (our gold one)
-Beyonce (mixed colors with a huge butt)
-Lil Kim (she's black)
-Phoebe "Friends" (our white crazy chicken)
 -Sofia Vergara "a latina actress we like" (looks like a mexican chicken lol)
 Dustin wants to get another chicken that lays dark dark brown eggs with white spots... Dustin loves the chickens...

Next project, potty training. Sigh.... I know it will be a lot of work but I need to start it now. Pria hates diapers and she has her own little pink potty she knows is hers. She sits on it whenever one of us goes to the bathroom haha. She just doesn't know to pee in it yet.

No comments: