So this post will be kind of boring. But I do this blog as a journal for myself and not just to share fun things for family and friends. So I am writing a few facts and stuff for my own benefit later.
Naps:
I am merging Pria's 3 naps into 2, more strictly than before. Because when she had 3 naps a day it made the day a lot longer and she wasn't going to bed as early as I wanted and in a nutshell it just needed to change. It was fine before with 3 naps but in the last month or two her naps were 2 hours long on average and before bedtime she was playing for a long time making bedtime late for everyone...
Now she has 2 two hour naps and 3 hours between naps. And then is awake for 4-5 hours before bedtime. It makes her nice and sleepy. Goes to sleep at 8-8:30 and wakes up at 7ish. It's great. It is still not a regular routine for her. But I am hoping by Hawaii which is in 3 weeks, she will know that is her routine. The only thing that will mess with it is the time change. I am crossing my fingers...
Clothes:
Pria is wearing size 12-18 months right now at 9months. I am trying to collect clothes for her from garage sales and craigslist. But occasionally I have to give in to a really cute outfit I see at a store.
I am not buying onsies anymore because having a top and a bottom is so much easier for changing her out of pants for when she needs a diaper change or changing just a shirt when she makes a mess while eating food. I am now buying 2 piece pjs for her to sleep in as well.
(Again, all kinda boring stuff to read about)
First words: (I guess this one is fun)
Her first word was "kitty" as she squealed seeing one of our cats run around the backyard.
A couple days ago at my Grandma Judy's house, while pointing to a banana she said, "nana." That was her second word.
Then yesterday while hanging out at my parents house, she was playing with my dad in another room and was looking around and then must have heard my voice and said "mama" while crawling super fast down the hallway towards me. :) EEeee! (My excited reaction)
No comments:
Post a Comment