Pria had her first lil fever a couple days ago. April 21st to be exact. It didn't last longer than 12 hours and she handled it pretty well. Didn't go over 100 so it was a moderate one. She had a restless sleep which kept mommy up of course. I was very focused on making sure she didn't get extra hot in bed. On top of that the vineyard tractors were working at 1am for a couple hours! It was pretty ridONKulous and perfect timing you could say...
I am sick for the first time in forever too. Sore throat today. Headaches yesterday. Who knows what is next... How do you tell if a baby gets a sore throat if they get those...?
I have always been into essential oils but I am getting more and more into them as I use them on Pria and in our diffuser at home. They aren't cheap so I am getting more and more slowly. I enjoy them. I think they are a much better/natural remedy than modern medicine.
She is growing so freakishly fast. She will be tall like her daddy. She is now wearing size 9-12 months size clothes because she is so long and her legs are chunk-lish-ous. 20 pounds right now too. We may have to get a new car seat pretty soon because it is getting too small for her. As well as a new stroller. $$$. Speaking of the car seat. She is beginning to show her... lack of interest in it... As soon as we start to put her in she fusses. But once she's buckled in and distracted with a toy she is good. But I am sure she will figure out how we distract her very soon...
She only has 3 naps a day now. It was 4 a day. (pout).
She pushes herself all around the carpet now. One second you have her facing one way and the next second she is the other way around and scooting away. Her legs are so strong. Loves to kick and kick. She is so hyper. I can't IMAGINE when she can walk. I will be getting my exercise chasing her around the house for sure. We will never see the cats again either haha. Under the bed they will go.
She is no longer grunting like a bear. She is now growling like a tiger. It is pretty cute.
Rawr.
No comments:
Post a Comment