Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 - Year of the Dragon, Woohoo!

I got a feeling... 2012 is going to be a very eventful/crazy year. It is only February and I already feel like it has been more than 2 months.
To start off the year my uncle was in the hospital for 2 months with every kind of sickness you could imagine (he is finally getting out tomorrow), my dad got pneumonia, my mom got sick, a few other friends of ours got so sick they went to the hospital as well, like 5 of my friends are having babies, Dustin and I got offered a job as apartment managers down the road, we are going to Mexico next month, the spirit told my dad what he needed to tell his best friend word for word in testimony meeting, Maddie Lowder is getting married, Jelina is planning on going on a mission this year, everyone seems to have something new going on and apparently 2012 is going to be the end according to the Mayans... Lol. There is a bunch of little things and I just really think this year is going to be cccrazy and exciting.
Until the next who-knows-what exciting thing, happy year of the dragon!
:)

No comments: