Friday, August 5, 2011

My 7 wonders of the world...I wish to go to...

So in one of my mindless internet searches, I came across vacations to New Zealand... A place I have always wanted to visit.
Which somehow led me to researching pretty places all over the world.
I decided to share with you 7 of my top places I dream of going to in this life. I hope to be able to go to at least ONE of these places. If not... I will be sad to have never left North America.
So here they are...

#1. Milford Sound (Mirror Lakes)- New Zealand
#2. Machu Picchu - Peru (Lost city of the Incas) - I have always had a huge excitement whenever I learn about the Incas or Mayans. It would be so awesome to go where they established a civilization.
#3. Santorini - Greece
Ahh Greece... it just sounds so exciting and tasty and greek :) I'd love to yell, "Opa!" in the streets and tour history.
#4. Yucatan - Mexico
This is one of the 'cenotes' (underground caves/water). I don't know why but I have always wanted to go to these underground water caves.
The Chichen Itza (built by the Mayans) and the life around it...
#5. The Great Barrier Reef - Queensland, Australia
Dustin loves to snorkel around awesome sea creatures and if I were to pick one to go to, this would be it. Plus this is where that heart shaped island is you see on all the travel mags and honeymoon ads.. :P
#6. The Old City of Jerusalem -Because, that's where He was born and a lot of good history took place. Why not? I think it would be cool.
#7. Italy - Tuscany, Venice, and the Colosseum in Rome -I combined these into one since... if I am spending money going to Italy I am going to see as much as I can :)


No comments: