Here are some random photos to summarize the trip for my dad.
It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun. Good times...

On dad's actual birthday we spent the day at the ocean and it was a perfect day. My mom took most the pictures so those will come later... There was a bunch of seals here and there and these two were staring at us. They were cute haha.



Dad and Bob had so many good laughs. I loved just watching the two of them tell stories...


We always have to shoot some guns of course. It was very entertaining at times. My aunt was very goofy

The cabin group


Dad and his best friends Bob and Mike.


After ending the long windy drive from the cabin we pulled into a park by the lake for my dads last hurrah with with all his old friends and family.

We of course organized a cake in the face for my dad because he gets everybody else on their birthdays... and even Alan's wedding!

Ian and Gina will be having their baby next month and I am so happy for them.
She is the cutest little prego lady and I love watching Ian so happy with her.


Uncle Alan of course always brings music wherever he goes and played for us.

Paikea...
Oh what a cutie. I could take pictures and watch this girl all day...
No comments:
Post a Comment