Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our new group..

To make a short story long... the beginning of this year my close friend in the Powell family, Jimmy Carnation joined 24 Hour Fitness gym where we have been working out. He knows his way around a gym basically and I asked him to help out Dustin since he needed some guy inspiration rather than, well me. They began a routine Jimmy had for him and started hanging out more and more and became friends. Jimmy has 2 other guy friends he works out with and they all started to become friends. Pretty soon Dustin and them were hanging out outside of the gym and I was invited to their little hangouts at Jimmy's or our apartment. We played ping pong in the clubhouse... and then I invited Sierra to come to Ping Pong. Did I mention one of Jimmy's friends is ginormous with muscles? Not too long after did Sierra (beauty) and Darren (the beast) start dating (LOL) and naturally we had to do some group dates.
SO, here are some pictures of one of our recent group dates.
We ate at La Dolce Vita.
Then we went to Trifalga for some mini golf and arcade games. We played on teams and Dustin and I won! Haha. We even had cute little names for our teams. Sierra and Darren's team name was Beauty & the Beast lol. Jimmy and Jessica were PB& J. Dustin and I were OMG (old married Groffs)


Sierra and Darren won this... hairy ball that lights up haha.
It now hangs in Sierra's little honda.
Afterwards, we over filled our cups of soft serve ice cream at Maverick and then went to Jimmy's for movies.

No comments: