Monday, July 5, 2010

Stadium of Fire!

So for 4th of July weekend my mom and Jelina came out as well as Dustin's dad. We went to Stadium of Fire with them and Sierra and it was amazing!!! Dustin and I had always sat right outside the stadium to listen to the shows and watch the fireworks but this time we were really able to experience the fun. I was mainly excited because Carrie Underwood, my all time favorite was performing in the stadium. She was awesome by the way. There were a bunch of stadium of fire dancers that put on a fun show in the beginning and there were some small performers like the Osmonds. During the National Anthem that Carrie Underwood sang 4 F16s flew over the stadium which was really cool. Roger really loved that :)
Carrie Underwood like I said was really fun to see and hear. I just wish we were a lot closer to the stage. We were in the nosebleeds because I couldn't afford the expensive nice seats... Maybe next time if there is someone cool performing. The fireworks show in the Stadium of Fire is always amazing. Roger said he hadn't seen anything like it. They are seriously the best at Fireworks shows. Best I have seen for sure. It was awesome and we had a lot of fun. It was even better having family there with us.








No comments: