So a couple weeks ago Dustin had the brilliant idea of me making a blog of recipes I make and love because I make recipes and then later I forget what the recipe was or can't find it. So he said I should make a blog of them to keep track and I could share the recipes with others if I want too. Dustin even came up with the name of it. "Blog of Yum". There are millions of other food blogs so we didn't have much to choose from. But I think Dustin did a good job :).
Dustin and I try to take pictures of the food I've made but sometimes we either get too hungry to wait or just forget haha.
I just started the blog so there isn't a buttload of recipes on there yet haha.
But you can check it out.
1 comment:
This is such a cute blog. I love cooking and trying new recipes. The things you've made already look amazing. Yummy!
Post a Comment