Lyss and I had an awesome trip to California to visit her family and I just want to thank them for going out of their way to make sure that we had a good time... from taking Lyss to the store for goodies and inviting me to go hunting, to going to the beach with us and suggesting places for us to take good pictures, we both really appreciated them. To top it all off they threw us an engagement party and invited close friends and family. It was a lot of fun having everyone celebrate our engagement with us and it really meant a lot to have everyone there to support us. Most of all, Victor and Teri, who spent the time and money to make it happen. Thank You!
5 comments:
Ahhhh, can we take the family picture over again? lol. Everyone looks great sept....muah. What a dork!!
Congrats to the two of you! Lino and I are so sorry we couldnt attend your engagement party as Lino was in the midst of a half Ironman at the WildFlower Triathlon this past weekend. Hope to actually meet your Honey Dustin soon, Lyss! Love You - Your Cuz Meagan & Lino
I LOVE your new header. Such a great picture of the two of you--not that either of you takes a bad picture, of course. I'm excited to see the compilation for your announcement. I'm sure you'll be the envy of many not-so-good-looking couples :)
you guys are awesome.
all the pics look BEAUTIFUL/HOT/CLASSY.
ps the announcements look great.
jenna
mama teri gave me this site a while back, took a look and said OK, but now, BIG WOW!!! VERY KOOL, congrats to you both! welcome to the crazy side of the fam=dam=ly Dust! you better spoil her rotten, and yes that is a threat!!!! wink wink Lyss, BIG ALOHA FROM HAWAII,
Uncle Kevin
Post a Comment