Victor, Lyss' dad, invited me to go turkey hunting with him and some friends and of course I went. He told me that we were probably just going to be shooting them from inside the car, which I thought would be pretty fun... Drive-by Style...
So this morning I was awakend 2 minutes before my alarm to the bedroom lights and Victor, wide-eyed and smiling in the doorway, ready to blast some turkeys. I rolled out of bed, went to the bathroom, grabbed a muffin and then we headed out.
We drove 30 minutes to the property that we could hunt on, and drove up and down the couple-mile long driveway calling for turkeys and looking for wild boar. Victor is the "Exterminator" for the property owner... not a bad deal, free hunting whenever he wants. Some boars had gotten passed his fence that surrounds his vineyards.
No comments:
Post a Comment