Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Ring



The Ring is 1.03 Ct. in total weight with a 3/4 Ct. suspended Princess cut Center, leaving the underside of the diamond visable. It has 42 small round cuts on the three bands. The center band goes underneath the Princess cut diamond, called bridge over water.






Alyssa and I had gone to a dozen jewelry stores or so hunting for the right ring... her style evolved everytime we went to a new store. After we went to Wilsons and found this one, she would always compare the rings that we were looking at to this one... I knew that this was the one. Taylor and I spent 2 hours picking out the right diamond. I signed for it and then picked it up with Dad on the 24th while Alyssa was at her final day of school.

1 comment:

Taylor Gardner said...

I like the side shot. Fun to see the whole diamond like that.