Naomi is finally crawling. She started pushing herself more around 9.5 months and is now pretty good at it at 10 months. She just doesn't choose to crawl as she is content staying in one place haha.
She got her first two bottom teeth the beginning of this year. I remember feeling the beginning of them the 1st of January.
She eats an average of 6 baby food pouches or baby food jars a day. It is for sure getting expensive feeding three kids and ourselves. Since I started working out in November I am hungry more so I am adding to it too.
Naomi has a little bit more hair but still not very much. It is still so weird to see how much blonde her hair is compared to the other two who had dark hair and a lot of it until they were 1.
A couple weeks ago I dropped a few nursings during the day and it took some long nap times and nights but Naomi is now only nursing once a day. Nights are definitely better for me now and it is easier to leave her with Dustin longer too. I am hoping to wean her off this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment