Hopefully I remember to write something about the third child on here when the time comes. I am getting worse and worse about writing things down and I know I will regret it later. Kids are distracting and make me lose my mind/memory....
Pria started preschool in January. She was really excited to start but it did take her a couple weeks to get used to the new transition. Not to mention at the same time we started her in Saturday gymnastics classes that are more structured.
It was a rough first month because Pria also had to get vaccinations for school and since I hadn't started until then she had to get multiple at the same time and I think it stressed her body out too much. She got a fever and really sick from a couple of her friends the same week she started school, AND it was pouring rain the whole time keeping us inside so there was a lot draining us all.
Pria has made a couple favorite friends in her class, Abby, Sophie and Analucia. There are about 12 kids in her class and she says they are really loud. Her main teacher is Megan and assistant teacher is Debby who is her favorite. She doesn't talk much in school but I expected that. I can tell a difference at home though that she is learning and loving the activities they do even without speaking. I am fine with that as long as she is comfortable and having fun. She especially loves theme days or holidays at school where they get to dress up. Megan says they give them a choice of which "station/; they want to start at and she chooses art a lot of the time. I already have a bin of all her artwork and it is piling up! So I am taking pictures of each one so I can document them all without feeling bad about eventually throwing some of it away when there is too much...
I feel like this month in March everyone has finally relaxed and gotten the hang of things. Maybe not quite Evalette since she doesn't want to stay in her own bed all night still and is heavily teething. So hopefully it won't be too rough during nights once the baby comes. Evalette sure does whine a lot and is very dramatic. Pria didn't have big tantrums really until she was about 2. Evalette on the other hand started hers really early along with screaming and throwing herself on the ground when she can't get her point across or what she wants. She is our sweet and sour child. She is either one or the other. Nothing in between. But she is very smart and catches on to things really fast. Having an older sister helps of course with her language and learning new things. She is speaking her words really well and I am sure will say more than we want to soon enough haha.
Evalette has developed an obsession with her flower blanket and has to take it everywhere and always needs it on her when she is sleeping. We call her "Linus" because of her favorite lovey blanket. She pronounces it as her "Bae."
I am 37 weeks today and the day we bring our 3rd girl into the world is coming up quickly. I am very tired of being pregnant already and am very sure I won't be doing this again for many reasons. I am done.
We are planning on having a home birth which I am kind of excited about. It will be good for the girls and will be less stressful for everyone being in our own environment. If things happen at night we won't have to worry about waking up both girls and leaving. Lets just hope I don't have to be transferred and everything goes well. Crossing fingers for the last one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment