Monday, November 9, 2015

Evalette 2.5 months



Evalette's personality is really shining through these days. She loves to gravitate towards the light, whether it be a lamp, a light from a window or if my phone is lighting up a dark room.

 She makes a lot of coo noises. She is like a little dove. If she is not cooing she is smiling at me and doing her silent laughter smiles that are hard not to giggle with. She is always happy and content unless hungry or tired of course... I call her bubbles because she does it all the time and gets a kick out of it. She likes to copy me if I make mouth noises at her.
Evalette is very strong already and likes to kick her feet at anything or push her legs against me or whatever is next to her.

 I also like to call her munchkin or scrumptious a lot... She is a little stinker sometimes. She wiill pretend to want to nurse and then when I do she stops and looks up at me giving a huge smile like, "Got you mom!" and will just want to play with me. Evalette loves either laying on her back and looking up at you looking at her or wants to be up and looking around.

 She loves to watch Pria play with her stuffed animals by her face, with my supervision of course because sometimes Pria plays a little wild next to her. I have to remind her that "Evalette is small and not as strong as you and you need to be careful around her." If Evalette starts to cry Pria will look at me and say, "Oh no baby is sad." And then will run towards whatever room she is sleeping or hanging out in to check on her. She instantly will touch her tummy and say, "Its ok, mommy and Pria are here. Don't be sad..."

 Love my girls.

No comments: