I have already found myself saying, "I wish I could go back to...." Pria is growing rapidly every day. Her 5 month old birthday is coming up and I am like, "Wait! No! Stop!" haha.
There are days when I am excited for her to make accomplishments in her growth like grabbing things, sitting up, doing a push-up, giving us a hearty laugh along with a squeal. (Love those :))
Then there are days (more and more of these days), where I just want her to be %100 helpless and tiny again. Those first few days went SO quickly.
Yeah I was tired and getting no sleep and in some recovery pain, but I miss the surreal moments of holding this tiny tiny little bundle making newborn grunts and being absolutely unable to do anything herself.
I miss being able to put her inside my robe while I was wearing it and tying the tie around to keep her tightly inside (it was a convenient baby carrier at the time hah) as well as really warm in the winter months.
I miss being able to hold her every minute of every hour without her getting bored or crying.
I miss the tiny.
Each new moment is bittersweet. Bitter because it means she is changing and growing, and sweet because it means she is changing and growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment