Monday, November 21, 2011

Safari West

A few miles from us is a safari zoo where they have a bunch of african animals as well as some others from all over. They mostly have giraffes, all kinds of deer, birds, and zebras. But they also had some rhinos, cheetahs, monkeys, porcupines, and a couple other small cats.
It is not like a typical zoo where the animals are kept in small cages so people can see them easily. Here you drive around in this safari jeep and search for them on their large property. It was fun to ride on the top of the jeep even though it was a little chilly.
We were lucky enough to get a free VIP pass from our managers at our work (because we're cool like that) who also know the owners of Safari West. Normally is is like $100 per person to go there.
My favorite was of course the giraffes. I have an obsession with them.
They are so cute!



Zebras!

1 comment:

Jenna T said...

I've never been! I want to go!