I have been wanting a pretty family photo of just my little family for a long time and I finally took charge over christmas and made it happen the way I wanted. I didn't want it in the backyard, or when some people are not dressed for the occasion or with random colors that you can't even edit in photoshop... I wanted something we could print really big and put on my wall. I got my cliche photo and I am very happy about the pictures we got. I want to say thank you to my family for being patient with me and being willing to be cold a little bit at the beach so we could take photos. Love ya!

At first we had to keep moving around to find a good spot for Dustin to balance the photo since he is so tall compared to us shorties haha. On top of that we were taking the picture so Dustin and I kept running back and forth to see if the picture was good and what lighting, positioning, hands, hair, and faces were not working. We took maybe 20 pictures of this same spot/group ha.

This next picture was a tricky one. The tide was slowly coming in... so water was creeping closer and closer. At one point a big wave crashed over this rock. We Powell's may be short, but we can move fast! Haha Dustin was getting the camera ready and all of a sudden we all started screaming and we were bookin' it across the sand!








Towards the end, after we took the pretty pictures I wanted, we got a little goofy...
No comments:
Post a Comment