Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Congrats Jenna and Jeff!

A few weeks ago Dustin and I took engagement pictures for my wonderful friend Jenna Lowder and her fiance Jeff Transtrom. It was freezing outside and rained a little at the end but these two were awesome sports and they are so happy in love you can't even tell they are cold haha. They were naturals at taking pictures and it was a lot of fun with those two. They are so cute. Here are just a couple of our favorites. :)


I just took pictures at her very fun and entertaining bridal shower (but you can't see pictures of those haha). Pretty soon we will be doing Jenna's bridals and we are very excited that the snow has melted and it is warmer now for pictures. I am excited to see Jenna in her dress and I am sure she will look absolutely lovely :)
Congrats Jenna and Jeff!

3 comments:

Teri said...

This last one is awesome. Totally Jenna!!! :)

emily gladfelder said...

these pictures make me so happy :) you guys are great photographers too!

Taylor Gardner said...

I. LOVE. this bottom picture!!!!!