On this 4th of July Dustin and I enjoyed walking downtown Provo for the Freedom Festival. One of my favorite things is to walk around the market booths where people sell crafts, jewelry, lots of handmade items, advertise companies and of course the delicious festival foods like BBQ, fresh lemonade and all kinds. As we were walking with the million other people everywhere we passed a stand with cute purses. I thought, Oh, how nice and then kept walking. Dustin stopped me and pointed at the girl working that booth. She took off the cover of the purse and put another different pattern on it. I quickly turned around and was instantly intriged with the idea that with one purse you can switch as many different designs as you want. It is a brilliant idea for girls that love a lot of different purses and styles to match different outfits but you don't have to take all your stuff out from one purse to the next.So of course I got one and a couple of their "shells" as they call them.
The lady that invented it was there and told us that she came up with the idea 2 years ago and now they are all over the U.S. and quickly spreading internationally. Awesome!
I am seriously considering becoming one of their reps.
Here is their website.
1 comment:
You should DEFINITELY be a rep for Miche Lyss. You would be awesome!!!
Post a Comment