
So since it has gotten warmer we have needed to make the apartment complex we work at look better and do a lot of yard work. We surprisingly enjoy doing it and spend a lot of time figuring out what could make this place look nice. It is an old complex so it always needs work. Dustin does most of the hard labor, and he seems to enjoy it...which I am perfectly okay with that.
So we make weekly trips to Home Depot together, and I usually find something I get excited about, like some flowers.


This is what it looked like before....YUCK!


Here is the office and some flowers I was excited to put in front of it. Pretty!
2 comments:
Sometimes I think I'm more of a frustration... ;)
Dustin, the place looks AWESOME!! I love the new planter boxes instead of those ugly junipers. Lyss, your flowers are lovely! Nice work guys!!
Post a Comment