This summer, I am excited to say that my sister, and my two best friends from California are moving out here to live at the complex we live and work at. Yay!!
They will be living right next door to us in the apartment that used to be the other managers place. She got fired...
It is just as big as our place but the living room is bigger and it has a nice porch area. Dustin and I thought of moving into that place but we like our kitchen better and well, we aren't able to anyway. Tenants, according to BYU standards are supposed to have one window in their rooms and in our apartment two of the rooms do not have windows so we would not be able to rent our place out. But we are okay with that.
I don't have any family from my side out here in Utah which has made it a little hard, but now I am excited my younger sister is finally coming out. It will be nice for me to have my girls so much closer than Cali. Every married girl needs her girlfriends now and then...especially me.
I know that my mom is going to have a rough time sending Jelina out here with no more daughters to be at home with her anymore. Her and dad will just have to come out more often now. It will be very quite at their house after this summer...Sorry mom. :( I'll make sure Jelina doesnt't get married quite as fast as I did. Ha!
They will be living right next door to us in the apartment that used to be the other managers place. She got fired...
It is just as big as our place but the living room is bigger and it has a nice porch area. Dustin and I thought of moving into that place but we like our kitchen better and well, we aren't able to anyway. Tenants, according to BYU standards are supposed to have one window in their rooms and in our apartment two of the rooms do not have windows so we would not be able to rent our place out. But we are okay with that.
I don't have any family from my side out here in Utah which has made it a little hard, but now I am excited my younger sister is finally coming out. It will be nice for me to have my girls so much closer than Cali. Every married girl needs her girlfriends now and then...especially me.
I know that my mom is going to have a rough time sending Jelina out here with no more daughters to be at home with her anymore. Her and dad will just have to come out more often now. It will be very quite at their house after this summer...Sorry mom. :( I'll make sure Jelina doesnt't get married quite as fast as I did. Ha!
1 comment:
Thanks Lyss. I think there are just too many boys out there that need to be conquered before she can settle down!!
I'm glad the girls will be there with you...and yes, I will be visiting more. :D Whether you like it or not!! ha!
Post a Comment